May 3, 2019 By Lisa
In what looks like a relatively bizarre and virtually unbelievable story, a person in Taiwan fell asleep and woke as much as discover that he had unintentionally swallowed one among his AirPods. He then tried to find it with the assistance of the monitoring function on iPhone, solely to find with horror that the sound emanating from the AirPod was coming from inside it.
We have no idea how we might unintentionally swallow an AirPod with out realizing it, however in line with the person in query, "I checked beneath my blanket and seemed round however I didn’t see him. discovered – then I noticed that the sound was coming. of my abdomen. He then went to the Kaohsiung Municipal Municipal Hospital the place the physician confirmed by X-ray that he had swallowed his earphones nicely.
Happily for the person, the x-ray revealed that the helmet was already going by way of his digestive system, which implies that no surgical procedure can be essential to take away it and that it was left to him solely 39 to let it move usually. He was then prescribed laxatives and was informed to keep watch over his lacking AirPod each time he needed to poop.
This didn’t take an excessive amount of time, as a result of it was solely the subsequent day that he managed to poop his AirPod, and one of the best half was that he was nonetheless in good condition. stroll with 41% remaining battery. In response to Dr. Chen Chieh-fan who was working within the emergency room of the hospital the place he went, he claims that the plastic case of the AirPod has constituted a sort of protecting barrier, the place the inner parts just like the battery had been uncovered, the person might have had every kind of issues. You may watch the video above should you perceive Mandarin.
Deposit. Study extra about AirPods and helmets. Supply: Dailymail